View from Nowhere. Random thoughts, short stories, a manifold jumble about different topics.

Tuesday 11 March 2014

How the Economic crisis is influencing our thoughts.


During the course of last years, whilst the job offer drastically reduced, I noticed a very worrying trend in the Western world. As if all the conquests made in the late 1800 and at the beginning of the last century were forgotten or, what is worst, considered not as important anymore.

I decided to try to analyse scientifically the extend of this new trend. It might be only a pessimistic but unrealistic interpretation of our time.

For this reason, I created the following survey: it is very simple, it just gives me an overview to begin a deeper research https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1TBkqzBzGqW8o6UJ5rg97TwzwKBLTB7JrWHizPSjAvd0/viewform

I would be very grateful if you, reader, would like to participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment